Front camber plates
The RS Series suspension kit is our most popular coilover. Featuring a 36-way damping and rebound adjustable monotube design, RS Series coilovers are perfect for the modified street car that also sees occasional track days. This coilover has separate height and preload adjustments allowing for optimal suspension tuning while maintaining full strut travel at all times.Key Features:
- Uses either a rubber upper mount or pillowball rubber upper mounts. McPherson-Style suspension applications come with camber plates.
- 36 different damping adjustments
- Use SAE9254 materials for spring to avoid deformity and 6061 aluminum to avoid rusting when it rains or snows.
- The perfect coilover for your daily driver or moderate track vehicle. Maintains factory comfort level.
- The ride height can be dropped 60mm~100mm from OE ride height. Certain applications are more.
All Coilovers Include:
- Pillow ball mounts included w/ camber plates *Select Applications*
- Telflon-coated threads
- Flawless CNC finish
- 2 Keys for adjusting ride height
- Carefully matched spring and damper rates
- Custom spring rates (3.5, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 18, and 22 kg/mm) available at an additional charge.
The pillowball rubber top mount is the best product as it is the same as OE top mount and able to eliminate the shock noise made by the pillowall top mount.
The harden rubber top mount is able to reduce the noise, to extend the life of top mount and increase the ride comfort by 10%
Purchase your 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt (INCL SS) D2 Racing RS Series Coilover – (D-CH-01-RS) from D2RacingCoilovers.com today! Feel free to contact us with any questions!